Progression Step 5
I am self-motivated and confident when physically active and I
- enjoy what I am doing;
- concentrate when taking part in activities and not easily distracted;
- enjoy challenges and solving problems on my own and as part of a team;
- am resilient and persevere until I make progress and achieve personal success;
- have positive body language and feel good about myself;
- manage my stress levels through taking part in physical activity;
- take part in a variety of physical activities on a daily basis within my community.
- use, adapt and apply my learning in a wide variety of increasingly complex challenges and in familiar, unfamiliar and changing contexts;
- take increasing responsibility for my actions, and consider the impact on others;
- use a range of digital technologies creatively to enhance my performance and well-being;
- explain what physical literacy is and why it is important to my health and well-being;
- self-manage my progress and the associated risks;
- lead, mentor and encourage others to take part in physical activity;
- self-manage my health and well-being, performance and commitment to my chosen activities;
- adopt alternative roles in a range of chosen physical activities;
- gain relevant qualifications appropriate to my journey.
- use, adapt and apply my skills in familiar, unfamiliar and changing contexts, on land and in water, with an increasing awareness of safety;
- perform with greater technical efficiency and vary my performances for different audiences;
- perform a specific or general exercise programmes to help me improve in my chosen activities;
- select appropriate skills, and refine more complex skills in my chosen activities.