Progression Step 2
I am motivated and confident when physically active and I
- enjoy what I am doing;
- concentrate when taking part in activities and am not easily distracted;
- enjoy challenges and solving problems through activities on my own and as part of a group;
- am resilient and persevere until I make progress and achieve personal success;
- have positive body language and feel good about myself;
- take part in a variety of physical activities on a daily basis within my community.
- use, adapt and apply my learning in a wide variety of increasingly complex challenges and in familiar, unfamiliar and changing contexts;
- take increasing responsibility for my actions, and consider the impact on others;
- use a range of digital technologies creatively to enhance my performance and well-being;
- use relevant words to describe:
- how my body changes during different types of physical activity;
- my feelings, thoughts, and views;
- my actions and say what is good and what can be improved in my performance;
- take increased responsibility for setting out equipment/apparatus.
- use, adapt and apply my skills in familiar, unfamiliar and changing contexts, on land and in water, with an increasing awareness of safety;
- play alongside children and share or take turns with the support of an adult;
- perform a wider range of skills safely with control;
- link skills and create simple sequences of actions;
- show curiosity when exploring and playing in unfamiliar situations.