Progression Step 1
I am motivated and confident when physically active and I
- enjoy what I am doing and am happy taking part;
- concentrate when taking part in activities;
- enjoy challenges on my own and whilst working with others;
- am resilient and try my best;
- take part in a variety of physical activities on a daily basis
- say in simple terms and sentences how my body changes when physically active;
- use simple terms to describe my actions;
- set up equipment with help when necessary.
- play independently with the support of an adult;
- perform simple skills;
- use my movement to explore and enjoy daily opportunities to play;
- engage in light and energetic physical activity that raises my heart rate;
- link skills;
- begin to move imaginatively and show interest in stimuli by expressing my likes and dislikes.